Hello Everyone

New members: send an e-mail requesting access to:
Neue Benutzer: bitte eine e-mail mit Zugangsanfrage senden an:

208c (at) boelkow-junior.de
N7003V
Hello Everyone

Post by N7003V » 08 Mar 2013 16:54

Hello. My name is Robert Cullinan and I recently purchased Larry Peterson's Bolkow Junior 208C, N7003V. It's a great airplane and I look forward to enjoying it for many years. Since we travel to Germany every summer to see family, I hope to visit with other Bolkow owners during our travels. I have a few questions: does anyone make replacement canopies for these planes? Does anyone have paperwork for conversion of the generator to an alternator? Many thanks, Robert

D-EJNA

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by D-EJNA » 09 Mar 2013 00:45

Hey Robert,
a warm welcome in the family of "Junior Owners". Yes, we also like this little "fun flyer"... ;)
If you will come close to Munich, you are welcome for a visit and probably also a flight over some of the bavarian lakes close to the Alps. My Junior is stationed at EDMJ = Jesenwang.

For both of your questions, I`m sorry but I have no answer for them. But for sure some of the other friends here inside will be able to answer them.

Blue skies,
Tom D-EJNA

dr.hh
Site Admin

Post by dr.hh » 11 Mar 2013 07:34

Canopy at http://www.plexiweiss.de.
But the installation is very tricky and you need to discuss with someone, who has done it before!

D-EJMB Martin

Post by D-EJMB Martin » 11 Mar 2013 11:26

A welcome also from the North of Germany, if you come close to Dortmund i´ll like to invite you to. I´m located at a small strip close to Paderborn. We aloso plan a Bölkow meeting in the mittle august come in you are welcom!

Blue Sky´s
Martin